To Install PowerPath Software Version 10:
Once your software is installed you can begin entering participant data and see PowerPath's variety of
useful reports. To install:
- Please read the QuickStart Guide included in the PowerPath software envelope. This quick read provides complete instructions for installation and tips for getting started with the software.
- Installing the software onto your computer's hard drive is quite simple. Install your software using the PowerPath Licensing and Installation CD ROM. Y ou don't need to be a computer expert to accomplish this task.
- This software version is non-networkable. The program must be installed directly on the C:\ drive or you risk damaging all files and losing your data. The printer you use must be directly attached to the computer. Printing reports through a network printer may result in out-of-sequence pages and long print delays.
- Please be aware that you must have a serial number in order to properly install the PowerPath software. The program will not be accessible without this licensing information. We have recorded your serial number in several places: on the cover of the QuickStart Guide, on the cardboard software envelope, and on the CD sleeve. Should you need to re-install your PowerPath software, please look for your serial number in these locations. (The PowerPath CD ROM comes with a 2-hole pocket so that you can store the CD ROM into the User's Guide's 3 ring binder.)
- You must enter Program and Site/Group Information from the Utility Menu before you begin.