The Power Behind the Process -- our specially designed software program -- is an essential piece of the PowerPath System. As with all aspects of the PowerPath System, PowerPaths software is continually updated to incorporate the latest research and information as well as allow for functional improvements.
The PowerPath software is unique - providing specific, personalized client information and strategies, as well as data management features geared toward program and administrative needs.
Our software uses intake and screening results to produce:*
Individual Reports that include:
Administrative Reports that:
- Profile of strengths and challenges
- Personalized analysis of screening results
- Prescribed learning and workplace adaptations and strategies to support areas of strengths and/or manage areas of challenges
- Needed referral forms for follow-up appointments with vision or hearing specialists
- A Partnership Contract for the individual and his/her instructor, tutor or supervisor
These reports are fundamental in supporting the PowerPath process, both in improving client service outcomes and program accountability and reporting. The PowerPath system including our softwares personalized client and administrative report options -- has been shown to increase persistence over 200%!
- Combine aggregate participant data for review and analysis according to specifically chosen variables (including selected dates or multiple sites/groups) and desired output method
- Enhance accountability and ability to meet legal requirements
- Assist with providing information for advisory boards and grants
- Support local program data management efforts
* Get the most out of the PowerPath software reports by entering all requested information.