Exceptional customer service and professional support are guaranteed when you buy PowerPath to Education and Employment. By purchasing PowerPath, you join a growing network of users from across the country.
As a member of the PowerPath network, you can get more information and support from:
- PowerLine . . . From time to time, PowerPath users may encounter difficulties or have questions they would like to discuss with a specialist. Expert technical assistance and support are only a phone call away. Help is available for questions about software, using the PowerPath system and strategies, PowerPath implementation, etc. Please contact the PowerLine at 800.641.3632 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put in touch with a specialist to answer your questions or concerns.
- PowerPoints . . . handy tip sheets containing cutting edge information written by some of the leading experts in the country. Each PowerPoint tip sheet focuses on a single PowerPath topic or issue relevant to enhancing service in education and employment programs.
- PowerPath information packet – click here for a request form or send us an email
- Conference participation – click here for a schedule of upcoming conference appearances
- Personal consultation with Dr. Weisel – email Dr. Weisel for more information
The TLP Group
P.O. Box 21510
Columbus, OH 43221